NextMed improves PATIENT CARE THROUGH INNOVATION AND EDUCATION
- NextMed is the industry’s first mobile lithotripsy and endoscopy service provider to be accredited by The Joint Commission. We partner with physicians and health care providers nationwide to achieve superior treatment success rates and better patient outcomes. We supply proven, measurable results for better patient care.
With the best training in the business, our Certified Lithotripsy Technologists are experts in the fields of lithotripsy, surgical laser and endoscopy. In addition, NextMed technologists are certified by the American Registry of Radiology Technologists. We upgrade our technology as it continues to advance, providing physician and other health care providers the tools to deliver high quality and reliability in patient care.
NextMed provides SUPERIOR SERVICE
- NextMed is committed to providing the best possible care and support to patients and health care providers. We aim for excellence in patient safety, staff expertise, timeliness, caregiver support, patient education, equipment maintenance protocols and regulatory and accrediting standards. In fact, we have been redefining industry standards of care for nearly 20 years. Using robust, data-driven service models, we continue to set new standards by improving treatment success rates and developing new protocols that increase patient safety. We know this is true because we measure our results against the industry benchmarks published in the most prestigious urological medical journals, and we always outperform the best-known university medical centers in the country.
NextMed and Our Physician Partners CREATE PATIENT SATISFACTION
- Outcomes are the final measure of quality. NextMed protocols are designed to provide unsurpassed results during every part of the treatment. We measure everything and use that data to assess and improve every aspect of our service.
- • Systems designed to minimize costs
- • Education and training for patients, our technologists and facility staff
- • Equipment maintenance
- • Treatment protocols designed to achieve success rates that exceed published benchmarks
- We provide ever-improving outcomes and cost reductions through our commitment to quality improvement. We do this with analytics executed in partnership with the University of Arizona School of Public Health and professors from medical schools at the universities of Arizona, Chicago and Utah.
NextMed uses SUPERIOR TECHNOLOGY
- NextMed consistently out-performs the competition and sets the standards of care and service in the market. We are able to do this with our core philosophies of exceptional care and using superior tools and technologies, many of which we invented and continue to improve. Because we own the most extensive data systems in our industry, we are able to assess all new equipment against measurable performance standards.
- When you use NextMed, you can rest assured knowing that the technologies have been proven to meet our exacting and uncompromising standards. These include:
- • Patient advocacy tools and protocols that provide superior patient education to support individual choice and autonomy
- • Treatment protocols that reduce treatment-related morbidities
- by up to 67 percent
- • Medical equipment that has been fully tested and proven